Sunday, July 18, 2010
Texas Team
When I got back to town, Robin and Charlie had already had a couple of days with a fabulous team of 5 people from a church in Austin, Texas. I really enjoyed working with them for the rest of the week! Although I hated to see them leave when we took them to the airport before sunrise Saturday, I was more tired than I realized and enjoyed a little down time that day. Soon I will post a couple of stories and pictures from the week with that team. I will share now, though, that in our Thursday afternoon Bible study this week all 4 women present prayed to receive Christ! SO EXCITING!!! Please pray for them as they begin this new walk. (For my LaPlata friends: this is the group that live on LaPlata Boulevard.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment