Thursday, April 9, 2009

Church Visits

Just as I recently invited member of my Dad's church in LaPlata to join me as prayer partners, I am making plans to visit some other churches where I have ties to extend the same invitation. This week I met with the pastor of First Baptist Church here in Mountain Grove and made plans to share briefly with the church during their services on April 19. Several people I know here, including several of my students, are members. I am really looking forward to the opportunity to worship with them and to form prayer partnerships with many of them. Even though I will only speak for a few minutes, it makes me a little nervous. Please pray for me as I prepare for this. Please also pray that God will lead people to respond and that He will stir their hearts for missions as well.

No comments: