This coming Saturday, May 23, I am planning to move my "stuff" into a storage unit in Springfield. I am hoping to find volunteers to help on both ends of the move. So, if anyone reading this who lives in either Mountain Grove or Springfield is available and willing to help, please let me know. Tentative plans are to load the truck at the duplex in Moutain Grove around 9:30 am. It is a little more dificult to estimate time on the Springfield end. I am guessing that we'll get there around 11:30 am, but I can call Springfield volunteers when we leave Mountain Grove to give you the exact time. That will give you about an hour's notice. I'll also have to give you information regarding the location of the storage unit. I hope to have that settled by Wednesday.
Requesting prayer support is easy for me. It is more difficult for me to come to you with a request for help that involves physical activity. But, I love my brother too much to expect him to be my sole helper on both ends of the move! :) Thanks in advance for those who will volunteer to help.
No comments:
Post a Comment