Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sharing Good News

I am very close to having an announcement about where I will serve ! I was told tentatively this morning but will wait until it is definite before I share to avoid confusion if it changes. I can hardly wait to share . . . so exciting to finally have a specific city to focus on!

Speaking of sharing Good News, here's something that was shared in a session this morning. We are all called to share the gospel from 4 different directions. We are called from above by God, we are called from below by those in hell who long for their loved ones to be saved, we are called from outside by the lost who need to hear, and we are called from within by the Spirit that longs to see others come to Christ.

I've mentioned feeling overwhelmed in previous posts, so I want to take a minute now to share that things are settling down and I am doing considerably better. Thanks for your prayers!

No comments: