Sunday, June 13, 2010

Busy Week

This is shaping up to be one of my busiest weeks so far, with the exception of the 2 weeks when we had teams here, of course. Not only do I have a lot going on, but I have several prayer requests for the week.
Monday I am attending a high school graduation, Tuesday we are taking Emily to the leather market in Leon (okay, so that's my day off this week), Wednesday afternoon I'm leading a kid's Bible study, Thursday morning I'm hosting the women's Bible study from a nearby church at my house, Thursday afternoon I'm leading another kid's Bible study, and Saturday I've invited all the women from my neighborhood to come over to my house. Between those things, I need to clean my house, prep for studies, shop and cook for the events at my house, go back to neighbors' houses to reinforce the invitation, as well as a few other goals I want to try to accomplish this week.
Please pray for each of these activities. Pray that each time I meet with the kids they will understand a bit more about our God and that another seed will be planted so that one day they will have a personal relationship with Him. Pray that the women of my neighborhood will come to my house and feel welcome, that friendships will begin, and that this will lead to a Bible study in my home. Pray for my ability to communicate to improve every day and for people to be willing to help me by correcting some of my errors. Pray for God to guide my agenda and to be at the center of everything I say and do. Thank you for praying!

PS. The young man I mentioned who made himself a prayer card after seeing mine gave me a copy of it tonight. I am SO excited to have it as a reminder to pray for him. I believe our God has great plans for him!

No comments: