Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Updates

Claudia is improving well. My IMB partner Robin, who was a physical therapist before coming to Mexico, is doing therapy with her daily, and Claudia has regained enough movement in her hand to return to work cutting hair. She was in church again Sunday, filled with thanksgiving to God. Her sons are planning to come to our youth group this Saturday.
This Saturday will be the second meeting of the youth at church to study English and the Bible. Several people have said they will come, so I am praying expectantly. Monica and I may decide to divide them into 2 groups because some already know quite a bit of English and just want the opportunity to practice it.
The neighborhood where I work with kids on Thursdays is very close to Monica's house, and her sister Alejandra has decided to join me in working there. I am praying that if God leads me to work somewhere else on Thursdays that Ale will be able to take over that group so that they can continue to learn about God.

No comments: