As I continue to wait for news on my IMB application, I feel strongly led to focus my prayers and to call on loved ones to pray with me for 30 days. At the end of those 30 days, I should know whether or not I will be continuing this process with the IMB. So, I am inviting you now to join me. Each day I hope to post another specific prayer topic. Some will be directly related to the IMB process, some related to my preparation for service and spiritual growth, and some related to my current "mission field" and the lives of those with whom I currently have the honor of sharing mine. Feel free on any day to post comments or prayers anytime the topic hits home or you feel led to do so.
Day 1: Abiding. Please pray for me as I strive to abide with Christ. I have learned a lot about what it means to truly abide in Christ through a discipleship class I have been taking at church, and my need for a deeper level of abiding has never been so apparent to me as it is now.
No comments:
Post a Comment