Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pressing Health Clearance Issue

I received an email this morning from the IMB stating that they had not yet received my medical clearance from the organization that processes the health information. I called that organization, and they will not clear me until they receive a letter from my doctor regarding my blood pressure. My next phone call was to my doctor's office to request that such a letter be faxed. I am praying that the doctor will be willing to do this, will do it in a timely manner, and that this will not stand in the way of my clearance.

Additionally, they have not received the optometrist's report that I mailed 1 1/2 weeks ago. It was hard to tell whether or not the receipt of this report will affect clearance. I don't know why it has taken so long to reach them but am praying it will arrive today.

THA's deadline to submit clearance to the IMB is December 2.

No comments: