Wow. This week has been such an intense roller coaster!
I had my one on one interview this morning after our third small group session. It was great to have had these small group opportunities to interact with the same person who would interview me so that I could feel more comfortable with her and so she could see me in a slightly more natural setting as well as during the interview. She asked some very challenging questions but did so in such a conversational manner that I was never really uncomfortable. The interview was scheduled for an hour but lasted more like an hour and twenty minutes. At the end she shared with me that she saw no reason why I shouldn't serve on the field and that she will be recommending me when the committee meets in a couple of weeks.
I found a couple more strong job possibilities and will probably be able to talk on the phone to people on the field in those locations tomorrow morning. One of them would involve teaming with someone who is currently here for field orientation, so I was able to track her down and talk to her at dinner tonight. It is certainly still a possibility for me, and between praying about it tonight and hopefully calling someone on the field tomorrow I feel confident that I will know for sure whether this is one of my top three options.
No comments:
Post a Comment