Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Conference Day One

Today has been a very full day, and I wish I could share every detail. However, I am borrowing internet access and should keep it brief.

This afternoon we had the opportunity to meet with regional representatives and research job listings for each region. I found several extremely diverse jobs in various locations around the globe that really seem to have potential for me . . . and this is after speaking to only 4 of the 11 representatives! I was able to email 2 missionaries tonight and hope to have responses tomorrow with more information about their teams, and I was able to have a wonderful conversation with a female missionary in Mexico about her team. That was an amazing blessing to me, and the conversation really solidified that job as being a strong candidate for the "top 3 list" that I have to compile by Friday.

My prayer now is for God to lead me to any other job that I haven't yet considered but to direct me clearly and erase any confusion caused by the overload of information and factors to be considered. Thank you so much for joining me in these prayers.

I have also met some wonderful people and am praying for God to direct each of them to the specific ministry where He desires to use them.

Hopefully, I can share a little more tomorrow . . . .

No comments: