After 2 months in Virginia, 6 months in Guatemala for language school, 3 days in Mexico City, and 1 day in Leon (MX), I have FINALLY arrived and started getting settled in Aguascalientes! I am looking forward to having internet access in my house so that I can update my blog more often, but for now I just wanted to share that I am here and to ask you to pray as I begin to work here. I am meeting a lot of people and helping one of my teammates Robin host a retreat for national women this coming wekeend (April 10-11). We have a team of women from Arkansas who are currently flying in to help us this week/weekend. Please pray for this team, for the retreat, for the women attending the retreat, and for me as I drive a HUGE van in this unfamiliar city with this volunteer team as passengers. I have to say that this combination makes me a bit nervous, but that's just all the more reason to pray for God's protection/guidance/wisdom!
Please hang in there with me while I get settled and am not posting much. I've taken the first step toward establishing internet at my house, but it may take a couple of weeks before it actually happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment