Thursday, January 13, 2011

Potential Changes for Thursday Group

Some of the women who used to attend our Thursday afternoon Bible study have invited Robin to start studies where they live, which has led to our Monday group at the apartment complex and Robin's Friday group. Then the family who was hosting the study in front of their house moved across town to live with family. Now only a mother and daughter come for the women's study, and we have to meet on the sidewalk since we no longer have a house. For this reason, Robin is praying about the possibility of moving her study a block or so away to the home of the women who come.
I still have several kids from the neighborhood who come study with me, so I am seeking God's guidance on what I need to do with this group if Robin moves. I could go with her and start over, I could go and try to encourage these kids to walk down there, or I could separate from Robin and stay where I am with these kids. Or maybe God is closing that door to open up that time for me to do something else. I don't know what will happen, but I am praying that God will make it clear. I care about these kids and don't want to leave them unless it is clearly God's plan.
Please join me in praying for God to work in these precious lives and to make this decision clear for both Robin and me.

1 comment:

Preston,Courtney, Callie, Addison and Finn said...

It looks like a great group of kids. I have already prayed and will continue to do so. May the Lord guide every step of the way.